Sunday, October 17, 2010

McCormick spices Catalina alert from Jewel

In looking over my receipt from my grocery run today, I noticed that I had a Catalina alert (probably due to the fact that I have been buying a lot of spices lately - have been cooking up a storm of healthy recipes that call for new additions to my seasonings).

Anyway, here is the deal:

Buy McCormick spices or extracts between 10/4/10 and 10/31/10 and SAVE up to $3.00 on your future order.

Buy (2) and get $1.50
Buy (3) or more and get $3.00

They actually have a new product out called Recipe Spice Cards, which are spice packs plus an accompanying recipe. 


These packs cost about $1.50 and would qualify for the Catalina deal (the cheapest way of taking advantage of the deal). 

So if you buy (2) packs, you'll pay $3.00 and get $1.50 on your next order (saving 50%)
If you buy (3) packs, you'll pay $4.50 and get $3.00 on you next order (saving 67%)

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment