Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dominick's

UPDATE:  Dominick's NO LONGER takes expired coupons and have drastically changed their policy.  I honestly haven't shopped at Dominick's since the change, so I need to do a little homework on it before updating this section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because I live in the Chicagoland area, my Safeway store is Dominick's.  Until I had learned how to use coupons, I avoided Dominick's stores like the plague because I thought it was more expensive than some of my other local choices.

Little did I know....Dominick's accepts EXPIRED manufacturer coupons.  So all these years that I've looked at "good" coupons and thrown them out....I could have used them at Dominick's!

It's officially one of my new favorite places to shop and one of the primary reasons why I had to finally create a binder!


Also, it's the only store that allows you to upload e-coupons (list of sites on the right side bar) directly to your savings card from multiple sources (Jewel only has one site).  Often times, you'll forget you have those e-coupons and end up doubling up the savings by also handing over a paper coupon.  It's a sweet, sweet surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment