Thursday, August 11, 2011

Some unexpected savings

I've been meaning to post this for quite some time, as I recently learned of two great couponie deals at some of the more non-traditional stores for us couponers.

First...some baby shower gift deal opportunities (I have a lot of babies in my life).


Did you know that Buy Buy Baby is owned by the same company that owns Bed, Bath & Beyond?  Yup....those great continual BB&B coupons can be used at Buy Buy Baby.  Not sure if you can use multiple ones at the same time, but I know that the 20% off coupon will be great for new parents!


The other surprise is
Apparently, when buying anything extensive, it will be worth first checking if the on-line price is lower than the physical store price.  If it is, make sure to ask if they will honor the on-line price!  Most will.

No comments:

Post a Comment