Monday, September 26, 2011

Dollar Tree couponable items

I did a quick scan at the Dollar Tree last week and here is what I found that was couponable.  I'm sure their inventory changes a lot, so let me know if you catch any items that I'm missing.  A lot of the stuff at Dollar Tree is the trial sizes, so make sure your coupons say ANY SIZE.

  • Hefty Ziplock (small count boxes)
  • Ajax
  • Palmolive
  • Comet
  • Puffs
  • Scotties tissue (is that Scott brand?)
  • Soft-soap
  • Dial bar soap
  • Jergens bar soap
  • Garnier fructis (mini shampoos....so coupon would have to say ANY size)
  • Hunts ketchup
  • Betty crocker mashed potato packets
  • Dominos sugar
  • Bumblebee tuna
  • Betty crocker brownie and cookie pouches
  • Reynolds wrap (it's the small size..20 sq ft)
  • Wylers light water flavor packets
  • Arizona tea
  • Propel
  • Gatorade
  • Campbell's soup
  • Colaget - small size
  • Degree
  • Speed stick

2 comments: