Saturday, July 16, 2011

Daily Deal Sites

I'll shortly be adding a link to my page about great daily deal sites (a la Groupon).  Though the daily emails can get overwhelming, they still provide fantastic deals!

First - I would HIGHLY recommend setting up a coupon email for this purpose, if anything.  I have a coupon email for all my store coupons, and these daily deal site emails also go to that.  This helps eliminate the email clutter in your personal account.

So what are some of my favorite sites?


I love Groupon, but there are often national sales in effect that you can buy groupons for in individual cities.  Not sure how many of these still exist (as many of these national deals now clearly state only one purchase per email), but every now and then there is something.

I clearly don't have the time and energy to look through every single groupon page, but there is a way to find out quickly what's out there!  This is especially great when you have travel plans and want to keep tabs on a particular location.



There is a site called GroupRoundup.com that displays all the current groupons on one page.  Fantastic!



Another great resource that nabs all the deals from ALL the daily deal sites is called Yipit.  They literally ask you what city you're interested in getting emails from and they find everything for you.  You will get info on LivingSocial, Groupon , Plum District, Buy With Me, etc.  You get the picture!  You also have the option of signing up for the National deal alerts.



Locally (Chicago), there is also a newer site called LiveCheapr.com  They are a smaller company (for now) and are primarily, if not exclusively, focused on local deals.  I find that the deals they showcase are often new and unique to what you see on the other sites.  Full disclosure: I know one of the founder's of this site and do not get compensated for this promotion.  I just want to share another location for unique, fun finds on the cheap!

Hope these are useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment