Saturday, July 16, 2011

an update

I know, I know...I keep promising to be better about posting on here.  I will once again try to keep to that promise.  Even if it's just links!

However, in the meantime, when you are looking for up to date information on great local deals, please visit some of the links on the right hand side tool bar.  These are the sites I turn to for efficiency sake!  There is no need to re-invent the wheel (or spend HOURS couponing like on that tv show).   I literally, check Saturday night any drug store deals that I need to try and grab on Sunday.  Then I wait until Monday night to look at the grocery store deals so that I can shop by Wednesday.

My original intention in starting this blog was to help my friends and family learn a few tricks.  It seems to have worked immensely as I now find myself catching up to their posts on our group facebook page about great finds. 

I've even found myself hosting couponing training sessions for newbies in our circle.  Now, I don't always know all the answers, but I know how valuable it it is to have someone walk you through the circulars and methods of organizing your coupons.  I have to thank my friend Melissa O for giving my own personal training session.

No comments:

Post a Comment