Monday, May 2, 2011

Cheap Aveeno Sunscreen at Target

This I found thanks to Jill Cataldo.

Aveeno Naturals items are on sale at Target, and if you buy two items, you'll get a $10 gift card.

Some of the sunscreen is $10 (some are a little bit more).  I like the spray sunscreen, so I nabbed two of these.  I don't normally buy Aveeno because it's pricey and the SPF is super high for me, but I do burn easily and I hang out with a lot of my little munchkins.  So it'll be good for the first time in the sun coverage and for any of my godkids/cousins who come to the beach with me.

Anyway...there was a $3 off 2-Aveeno Naturals products in the Smart Source from 3/27 and 4/17.  I only clipped one and must have donated the other, otherwise, I would have tried to do this deal twice.  you stack this $3 off coupon with the $1 coupon from the Target website.

You end up paying $16 for both sunscreens, but get $10 back in a gift card.

So you're really only paying $6 for both!

No comments:

Post a Comment