Sunday, May 1, 2011

want some free toothpaste?!

It's been quite awhile since I posted anything...and it's frankly because so many of the other national blogger's make things so easy for me to not post.

After spending an evening going over some couponing tips with a gal pal, I realized that there are still so many of my friends that are interested in learning how to coupon but don't know where to start.  So I'm going to offer a couple of tips and deals when I can.  Most of the time, I'll give credit where credit is due and refer to you other sites, but I'll do my best to offer some great deals.

An awesome deal happening right now is the "free" toothpaste at CVS.

I've put the free in quotes because you do have to pay upfront for it, but with the Extra Care Bucks received (when using your Extra Care Card), you'll pay nothing for it.

Here's the better deal though!  If you bought the Sunday paper this weekend (I actually bought more than one this weekend because there were sooo many coupons), you'll find a $0.75 off coupon for Colgate.  Which means that instead of paying $2.79 for the toothpaste, you'll actually only pay $2.04....but then you'll be paid back from CVS $2.79 for it. 

So you're actually getting paid to take toothpaste out of the store!!!

There is a limit of buying two...so if you bought two papers, you can get the deal on both tubes of toothpaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment