Friday, May 20, 2011

Questions about Walgreens Register Rewards?

I've had several questions about Register Rewards this week....what are they?  can you use them at other stores? etc. So I wanted to share a great link I found that gives you the basic Register Rewards 101.


http://www.whosaidnothinginlifeisfree.com/2010/04/walgrens-register-rewards-q/

I don't think the blog above answers the question about where you can use Register Rewards.  When the Register Rewards prints out, look at it to determine whether or not it's a general Manufacturer coupon (most of them are).  From what I understand, this means that you can use them anywhere that accepts coupons.  I often use my Register Rewards to get groceries at Jewel!  I'm assuming that they would also work at other stores, but I honestly haven't tried that yet.

How do you know how you can get Register Rewards from purchasing an item?  Well, I go off the store circulars.  They will literally tell you that if you purchase an item, you'll get x number of Register Rewards.  What this means is that you'll pay the full price up-front, but you'll get a Catalina for a specified amount to spend on your next order.

I hope that makes sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment