Sunday, May 8, 2011

Walgreens freebies this week

From what I've seen, Walgreens had the best deals for me this week.  There are some deals at CVS but it's not really anything I need.  Apparently there is a good deal on Xtra detergent though...so go check that out if you need to stock up.  I may consider a visit there later in the week just so I have some detergent on hand while it's at a good price.

Anyway, there are a few "freebies" at walgreens.


Carefree liners (also free at CVS).  There is a $1 off coupon in this weekend's Smart Source.  The liners are $0.99 at Walgreens AND CVS...so get your free liners.

2-pack REACH advanced design toothbrushes - are 2/$6.00 and you get $2.00 in Register Rewards
- if you buy 2 papers this weekend, you can use $2 off one toothpaste ...meaning you'll get $2 off the total, and you'll get $2.00 in Register Rewards...so FREE toothbrushes

Colgate Dental Care - 2/$600 and you get $4.00 in Register Rewards
- I had a $1 off 1 toothbrush coupon from a while ago, but last week there was a $0.75 off 1 coupon in the smart source.  Since I had bought multiple papers last weekend, I actually have three of this :)
- my first transaction I'm gonna do in the morning will use the $1 off and of the $0.75 off...which means I'll pay $4.25 for the 2 toothbrushes and get $4.00 in Register Rewards
- I'll try a second transaction at another Walgreens and use two of the $0.75 off coupons...so I'll pay $4.50 and get $4.00 in Register Rewads

This means I "should" be getting 4 toothbrushes for the total price of $0.75

Here's hoping they are stocked up for me to do so in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment