Monday, May 23, 2011

FREE contact solution at Walgreens

If you wear contacts, now is the time to stock up on contact solution!  Walgreens has complete multi-puropse solution (12oz) on sale for $7.99.  You will pay $7.99 but also get back $7.99 in Register Rewards (they round up so you get $8). This in theory equals FREE contact solution.


You can only get one Register Reward per transaction...so don't think you can buy 5 at once and get $40 back.

Instead, what you do is buy one...get the Register Reward.  Then go back, pick up another one and use the Register Reward to pay for it....but you'll AGAIN receive a Register Reward for $8.  ROLLING is key here :)

Update:  You CANNOT earn Register Rewards from an item that was paid for with Register Rewards.  So Rolling doesn't exist at Walgreens.  Sorry!  This was new to me!

I haven't rolled my register rewards because I need to go get some groceries (and you can use the Register Rewards at the grocery store), but I'm pondering using one of $8 slips to stock up for me and mom (who is new to the contact world).

No comments:

Post a Comment