Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Answering my two questions about CVS bucks

The answer to my two questions from my inspiration (Missy Olson):

"CVS - I love CVS. Yes you can use as many as you want - they are like cash that you don't get change back for, so make sure you don't hand over more than you bill is for. They come as an "attachment" to your receipt (you'll see them on the bottom). You cut them off and use them whenever you want before they expire. If you got multiple ones in a transaction, you don't have to use all of them on your next purchase."

Also, I did a little homework....it looks like some CVS stores will accept expired bucks (most expire in about a month).  So give it a shot!

2 comments:

  1. hey!! Just an f.y.i and I know this is CVS but if you are cutting coupons manufacturers and retailers, here's a lil info. At Target you can use a manufacturers and Target coupon for the same item at the same time. For example, you'll find a Huggies Diapers coupon for $2 off (manufacturer's) and then you find a Huggies Target coupon for $2 off so that's $4 off total. Target has coupons online in their website, go all the way down on home page and click on the coupons. I worked at Target before so I know what I'm talking about....hehehhe....have fun


    ~Farita~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes.....you can definitely do that. I think at all stores unless the coupon says do not double (I think). Let me do some homework on what that means (I've seen it on a couple of coupons).

    ReplyDelete