Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What to do first

I went to the BBQ on a Sunday which was good timing.  On our way home, my cousin and I made four important stops.

Please note:  my tips are for Chicagoland area folks

Stop 1: Stopped by Walgreens to purchase a Sunday paper (Tribune seems to have the better coupon selection) and to pick up their store advertisement

Stop 2: Stopped by CVS to sign up for their ExtraCare card.  I used to have one ages ago....but I have no idea where it is.  It's important to have everything updated!

Stop 3: Stopped by Jewel-Osco to sign up for a new Preferred card (again to make sure everything was updated).  I opted for the mailer too (this is key!).

Stop 4: Stopped by Dominicks to sign up for a new Fresh Values card.  You will be surprised to learn that this will soon be your store of choice. 

Tomorrow I'll post a few more of the tips/blogs to help you get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment