Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It all started with a BBQ

I don't even know how to begin talking about the madness that is about to start...all I can say is that I blame Melissa (Arch) Olson!

I honestly hadn't seen Melissa since the late 1990s, and she mentioned on facebook that she was super couponing.  On of my our fellow classmates expressed an interest as did I....well, Melissa was ready for us with an invite to a special learning BBQ.

Oh my goodness....I had no idea what was about to come my way.  And there is no way I have the energy to explain it this evening, but I promise to post some of the tips this week.

All I know is that I immediately saw that it's just plain dumb not to coupon...the cost savings can be ridiculous.  So I internally decided that I would use my couponing to help me eliminate the bad debt in my life (which is already down significantly but not totally gone yet).  So here goes nothing!

Tonight -- I'm organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment