Thursday, July 29, 2010

Coupon Fail! Athenos Hummus at Jewel

This morning I tried to use the Athenos Hummus coupon at my local Jewel (Pulaski and 51st).  The very polite cashier told me that they no longer take "FREE" internet printed coupons. 

I decided to push back and asked "since when?"  I mentioned that I had previously used such a coupon at other Jewels.  She said she knew it was a newer policy.  So I asked if I could get a copy of the policy so that I could understand what I can and cannot use at their store.

After 20 minutes, neither she nor the manager could find the policy.  I'm supposed to call back later in the day once they call someone else. 

I'm absolutely calling back to get the policy and to raise a "polite" stink about it not being posted for us customers to know...

I also plan to write Athenos about it so that they know one of their local vendors does not accept their coupon.  I will get my free Hummus!

Will keep everyone informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment