Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm gonna try out the Binder method

Oh my goodness....I was afraid to try this, but I was starting to lose my mind with all the stacks of coupons in my expandable file folder.  The store specific coupons are much easier to manage in an expandable file folder.

But the amount of manufacturer coupons is started to get crazy and so are the multiple copies of redplum and smartsource....so I ordered the baseball card holders to try out the binder method.

I ventured onto a new site called Cuckoo for Coupon Deals (link to her site is in my coupon guru section) awhile ago and I posted a video of her binder organization.  In that video she mentioned that she would be posting her binder categories on her page.  I took a peek this evening and jotted down the ones I liked for me.

Here is a list of her categories...


I am about to start sorting the coupons....will post an update (and hopefully picture) later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment