Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Some useful additions to the blog

I was scolded for not having posted some of the most useful information I've gotten to date.  I'm still working on posting links to everything, but keep an eye to the right side of my blog.  Here you will see:

  • The Couponing Gurus - they give you step by step guides on what coupons to use to get the best deal at specific stores.  It's pretty awesome to see how they do it!
  • Places for eCoupons - here are links to load your Safeway and Jewel-Osco card. 
I've done pretty well this week....I have a fridge full of yummy food and tons of snacks for home and work.  Have only eaten out once this week...and that was for a coffee and croissant at a breakfast meeting.  Otherwise, I've had real, homemade food all week - improvement to my normal diet and much nicer on my pocket :)

A girl could get used to this couponing thing....

Also, I've had a blast converting many people in my life...my manager, my coworkers, my interns, and my friend (and boss's wife!).  LOL.  It's awesome.  Gotta work on the many family members in my life!

4 comments:

  1. You got another convert! The cereal coupons are so awesome since Tim eats tons of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, Sandra. It's crazy. you can really stock up on cereal. Right now, Wheaties Fuel has coupons everywhere and it is apparently really good. If I didn't already have three boxes of Special K, I would totally take advantage of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I hope you took that as a light scolding, but I am in love with links! I am about to pull a veritable cereal heist with coupons...I will let you know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're scoldings are always well meant....I should have put the links up right away (that's been the part that has helped me the most to date).

    Good luck on the cereal buys!

    ReplyDelete