Sunday, August 15, 2010

I spent $0.33 on my order today :)

Have I mentioned that I love CVS....well, today solidified it for me!

Last week, I took advantage of the Garnier Fructise last week.  Spend $15 on their products (I bought shampoo and conditioner) and get $5 in extra care buck. 

Today, I saw that there was a deal on a gallon of milk -- $2.79 and you get $1 in extra care bucks. 
Head and Shoulders shampoo was $4.99 and you get $2 in extra care bucks.  I know that I just bought shampoo yesterday but I do use H&S, so why not stock up a bit.

So my subtotal was $8.33.

I used the $5 is extra care bucks, which means that my new subtotal was $3.33 (what I actually paid the cashier).

In return, I got $3 to use on my next order.

Which means?  I only paid $0.33 for my whole order.

Coupon Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are really rocking it on the coupon thing! Way to go, Nubs!!!

    ReplyDelete